Decle Drilling website provides you with information about what you need to think about to construct a water bore on your property and provides links to websites for relevant permits and information.
ABOUT DECLE DRILLING
Decle Drilling is a family owned and operated business, based just north of Cooktown on Cape York Peninsula.
The Decle family has been involved in the drilling industry for three generations.
Owner, Roger Decle, started the company in 1989 and son Mikel joined the company in 2000.
Roger’s father, Roderick Decle worked as a Driller and Tool Pusher on oil rigs in the Caribbean [Trinidad], as well as the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Roger and Mikel are qualified drillers and are ably supported by an experienced team of offsiders.
We have extensive experience drilling water bores, including domestic, stock and irrigation bores, across Cape York as well as mineral exploration work in the Bowen Basin region.
We can also provide advice, sales and installation of pumps, tanks and tank stands to best suit the needs of your water situation.
Contact the Team @ Decle Drilling to discuss your project and services they provide.
- Water boring – stock, domestic and irrigation
- Pumps, tanks and tank stand advice, sales and installation
- Groundwater monitoring well installation
- Exploration Drilling – resource sampling and coring
- Civil engineering – testing, ground anchors & earth rod installation
- Pressure cementing and grouting
ABOUT OUR ‘RIGS’
Decle Drilling operates 2 drilling rigs:
- 1 x 2009 Fox 500 Drill Rig, Onboard XHS 1100 cfm x 300psi Atlas Copco compressor
- 1 x Ingersoll Rand T3 Truck Mounted Drill Rig, Onboard IR 750 cfm x 250 psi compressor