Decle Drilling works in conjunction with our clients, Safety and Environment policies to achieve an accident and incident free work place with a commitment to zero harm to personnel and the environment.
Decle Drilling is committed to ensuring that the safety and health of our employees is at the forefront of day to day operations.
Occupational Health & Safety
Decle Drilling is a privately owned drilling contractor in Australia where we provide professional service to our clients throughout the country.
Decle Drilling is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of our employees and other stakeholders, who may be affected by Decle Drilling operations, are protected, by pursuing best practice in OH&S.
Decle Drilling management believe all injuries are preventable and have a goal for an injury free workplace.
We recognise that responsible environmental management is a core to a successful business. We are committed to achieving and maintaining the highest standard of environmental performance by:
- Understanding and managing our environmental impacts.
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and other requirements.
- Demanding responsible environmental behaviour from our people.
- Preventing pollution from our operations.
- Training and keeping our people aware of their environmental responsibilities.
- Striving for continuous improvement through monitoring of environmental performance against defined business goals.
- Using energy efficiently and reducing greenhouse emissions.
- Reducing waste generation and maximising recycling.
- Engaging with our stakeholders on environmental issues and responding openly and honestly with our environmental issues.
- Ensuring open reporting of all environmental incidents.